A zero-fruit cleanse combination of juices and broths that alkalise and detoxify on a deep cellular level, without spiking your blood sugar.
Many of you have been asking for a zero-fruit cleanse and we’ve heard you loud and clear. This super-greens broth program has been designed to provide maximum nutrition and detoxification without the potential blood-sugar spikes of ordinary juice fasts.
The vast quantities of leafy-greens and medicinal herbs included in these elixirs will flush your system with phytonutrients and live enzymes while maintaining energetic stability.
Feeding your body with this combination of liquid nutrition supplies the perfect balance of alkalising raw juices and collagen and mineral rich vegetable broth to regulate the pH of your stomach and colon; maintain optimal digestive integrity.
Because this program is so powerful and more suited to the experiences cleansers among us, we’ve also chosen to extend the period that it’s possible to fast, offering 1,3,5,7 and 10-day options.
If you’d like to read more about the benefits of juice fasting then please check out our blog on the topic here.
What’s included in one day of this cleanse:
1x Nourish’d Elixir
Fresh ginger, lemon juice, lemon peels, black pepper and turmeric.
1x Green Tree
Cucumber, Basil, Broccoli, coriander and Mint.
1x Vegan Broth
Carrots, coconut oil, onion, garlic, celery, kale, parsley, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, tomato, salt and pepper to taste.
1x Happy Hippy
Kale, Spinach, Celery, Cucumber, Lemon and Ginger.
1x Green Warrior
Avo, Spinach, Celery, Cucumber, Lemon, Ginger and a pinch of Himalayan salt. (This is thicker than a juice).
1x Almond Mylk (swapped for cacao mylk every alternate day - added raw cacao).
Almonds, Cinnamon, Vanilla bean, Date (one) and a pinch of Himalayan salt.
1x Nourish'd juice cleanse guide including:
- A full rundown of the benefits of juice fasting.
- A deeper look into each juice and it’s specific healing benefits.
- Recipes for before and after the cleanse.
- FAQ’s and tips for during the cleanse.
- A cleanse diary and schedule.
- Promotion of healthy eating habits.
- Repair and rebalance the microbiome.
- Floods the body with micronutrients.
- Helps you adopt healthier eating patterns.
- Increased energy.
- Aids in the detoxification process.
- Hydrates internal organs so they function better.
- Antioxidant content helps to control free radicals.
- Improved sleep cycles.