– Base Diameter: 7.2 cm, Height: 21.7 cm, Mouth Diameter: 5.2 cm
– A beautifully designed copper bottle handmade in India.
– Shaped from a single sheet of copper with no joints or seams
– Leak-proof silicon washer fitted in each bottle’s cap
– Material used in the production of each bottle and water tank is 99.1% Certified Pure Copper
– Glossy finish (food safe lacquer coating applied on outer surface)
Copper may be a solution to the growing, deadly problem of hospital-acquired infections and the rising incidence of superbugs. Due to copper’s power to kill some of the most infectious bacteria, many hospitals are equipping their wards and theatres with copper alloy surfaces, bed rails, tables and doorknobs.
Copper ions dissolve in water in small amounts. This is known as the Oligodynamic Effect and in essence, it results in the water having the potency to destroy harmful microbes, fungi, bacteria and viruses. This unique property of copper was recognized by the Vedic Indians. It was incorporated into a daily practice based on the teachings of Ayurveda, and its incredible properties are fast becoming well-known and extensively used in the modern-day world.
Shipping of this product is available nation-wide and will be automatically calculated at checkout. You will also be offered the option to collect from either Kloof or Observatory stores.