A limited-edition low-sugar, immune-boosting juice cleanse to alkalise your gut and flush out your system after the silly season.
By now many of us know the post-Christmas belly all too well. The silly season brings with it all manner of fatty-foods, massive portions and many products that we may otherwise not consume. This COUPLED with the increased need to boost our immunity means there's never been a better time to cleanse.
And so, we’ve come up with a special limited edition low-sugar programme to help you get back into your groove, and empower your immune system for the new year.
The Silly Season is 80% vegetable-based, making it more challenging than an ordinary programme, but far more beneficial for the body. By removing excess fruit, blood sugar levels are kept stable and you end up getting far more nutrients as veggies are absolutely packed with the stuff.
This cleanse is no joke, and promises incredible benefits should you be brave enough to embark. Packed with super-greens and potent medicinal plants such as South African Buchu, activated charcoal, basil and chilli this program seriously packs a punch.
Alkalise your system after the silly season and kickstart your new year with the powerful blend of liquid elixirs.
08:00 ONE: HAPPY HIPPY
Kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, lemon, ginger
10:00 TWO: GAIAN GREEN
Celery, Coriander, Cucumber and Lemon
12:00 THREE: RED RANGER
Tomato, Lemon, Basil, Red Chilli, Black Pepper
14:00 FOUR: GRATITUDE GRAPEFRUIT
Grapefruit and Ginger
16:00 FIVE: BUCHU BUDS
Cucumber, African Buchu Water, African Buchu Leaves, Activated Charcoal, Lemon, Ginger.
18:00 SIX: GREEN GODDESS
Cucumber, apple, ginger, mint.
1x Nourish'd juice cleanse guide including:
- A full rundown of the benefits of juice fasting.
- A deeper look into each juice and it’s specific healing benefits.
- Recipes for before and after the cleanse.
- FAQ’s and tips for during the cleanse.
- A cleanse diary and schedule.
Collection and Delivery
If you choose to collect then your cleanse will be ready to collect by 8.30am and must be collected before 9 am. Please understand that we are extremely busy in the mornings and we really appreciate it when you collect before the mad rush hits.
If you choose to receive delivery then your cleanse will be delivered between 4pm & 6pm the day before you’re set to start. Your driver will contact you via WhatsApp to ensure you’re home to receive the delivery.
For the longer cleanses, juices must be collected/will be delivered every 3 days, as we don’t use any preservatives. Doing things this way also means that the juices don’t oxidise as much, ensuring maximum nutritional integrity.
- Please bring your own bag with which to collect the juices.
- It is imperative that you begin the cleanse on the day you've selected to start, as the juices contain no preservatives and will go off if left in the fridge for more than 3-days.
Bottles and Recycling
We’re committed to bottling all of our juices in glass to reduce the amount of plastic polluting our world. This can become pretty pricey and we really appreciate receiving our bottles back. ECO-CURRENCY: For every bottle that you return to us post-cleanse you will be given R10 in-store credit which is loaded onto a QR code card.
- Promotion of healthy eating habits.
- Repair and rebalance the microbiome.
- Floods the body with micronutrients.
- Helps you adopt healthier eating patterns.
- Increased energy.
- Aids in the detoxification process.
- Hydrates internal organs so they function better.
- Antioxidant content helps to control free radicals.
- Improved sleep cycles.