Thank you for your interest in the Nourish’d Juice Cleanse. Upon payment for your product you agree to the following;
At Nourish’d we pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients to make our cold pressed juices and smoothies. Although the benefits of fasting are well established, an extended period of abstaining from solid foods may not be suitable for everyone. Common side effects of fasting include headaches, nausea, dizziness, skin rashes, increased body odour, aching limbs and muscles, insomnia and more. Fasting is not recommended during pregnancy and breast feeding, in infancy, for people with kidney and liver disease, or any medical condition, nor anyone who regularly takes prescription drugs.
No information provided by Nourish’d, or any of its employees or associates, is intended to be a substitute for the advice provided by a medical doctor; nor is any information offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease.
If you are taking any medicines (prescribed or not), or have a medical condition, please consult a licensed physician before considering a period of juice cleansing. Should any person wish to adopt dietary practices in line with the juice cleanses provided by Nourish’d; they would do so entirely from their own free will and personal choice.
All Nourish’d juices are made-to-order, with only the freshest ingredients and utmost care applied. Considerable time, love and planning is required from our side to ensure the highest quality juices. We kindly ask that you keep in mind our cancellation policy when deciding to embark on this wonderful journey.
By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions specified below:
Terms and Conditions:
Your cleanse is confirmed once full payment is received. We accept credit & debit cards, cash and EFT’s. Payment can be made in store or via ourwebsite www.nourishd.co.za
- Please place orders at least two working days prior to your desired start date.
- Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email. Please check that the start date, delivery address and any special requirements are correct according to this email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us to confirm your booking.
- Our juices are freshly pressed on-site, sealed, cool-packed and then delivered to you as quickly as possible. If refrigerated immediately they will remain fresh for 72 hours after delivery/collection. If you do not store your juices according to our instructions or you do not begin your juices on the scheduled start date we cannot guarantee the freshness of your juices and cannot offer any refund or credit for juices which have spoiled. Please pay special attention to refrigerate our nut-mylks as soon as you receive them as they have the highest propensity to go off and we cannot be held responsible if they do so.
- All cancellations must be made by no less than 1 working week prior to your start date. Any late cancellations will be charged the full price.
- If you cancel within the time deadline we will be happy to offer you a full refund or a credit to use at another time, whichever is your preference
We regret that we cannot offer any refund or credit if you cancel after your start date. Due to the perishable nature of our juices and the time, love and planning that goes into their preparation, we reserve the right to waiver refund requests underThe South African Consumer Protection Act, No 68 of 2008.
- We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any detoxification symptoms or physiological reactions experienced during the cleanse. We cannot offer a refund should you experience detoxification symptoms.
- Rescheduling the start date or altering the juice package is treated as a cancellation.
We will handle any requests for late cancellation based on medical reasons on a case by case basis.
- Any cancellation must be specifically accepted by us over the phone (and confirmed in writing) or by email.